Sunday, December 16, 2012

Vendor Love: Katie O' Weddings & Events


Planning a wedding can be crazy. So crazy that some days you just want to bury your head in the sand. Everybody has opinions about what the day should be it’s nice to have someone in your corner that you can lean on for guidance, advice and an un-biased opinion.

I was fortunate enough to work with Katie O’Malley when planning our Saratoga Springs wedding this past year while living in Westchester. With over 12 years of experience in wedding and event planning she came highly recommended and I figured it couldn’t hurt to have someone from the area helping me. Had I known then what I do now, she would’ve been the first vendor I hired!

Working with Katie is like spending time with one of your best friends who just so happens to plan weddings! Her professionalism, passion, enthusiasm (and sparkle!) are unlike any other. As a bride you want to be able to sit back and enjoy your wedding day WITHOUT any worries. (What time should we leave by? Where is the limo? How do the bridesmaids line up? Aunt Bunny called me 10 times because she’s lost?)

She truly is the best money we spent, and I will be shouting her name from the rooftops for years to come!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment